Wednesday, March 2, 2011

A few Items can be checked off ...

So it is taking me a bit longer than I hoped but I am slowly getting through my to-do list of projects around the house.  Here is a peak at two finished projects ...


The Paper Lantern ...



I finished this in December, right now its hanging sans light bulb in the bedroom, but I might move it onto the porch once warmer weather comes.

My wine cork boot mat ...




This might not have even been on my first list, but I finally bought a hot glue gun and created my boot mat yesterday. It will be perfect when all the snow is melting.  I just hope Stella doesnt eat it all first ( I had to fight to get a cork away from her this morning ... which reminds me 3 people who read my blog, we got a dog ... stella, I added her pic below for your viewing pleasure!)






STELLA!


2 comments:

  1. Just came to your blog through YHL, love the stuff you have going on here! Please post how that bed turns out, seems amazing.

    -Sarah
    www.rsralexandria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. We drink enough wine that we could probably have a wine cork boot mat too haha, what a cute idea... and you know I love that paper lantern, GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete